Saturday, January 20, 2007

Won More


Won more!

If you had one more If you got your way
Would you keep it for yourself or would you give it away?

One more hour Lord In my day
Then I would make time for you Then I would pray

One more dollar Lord Give me that raise
Then to you I will give my praise

One more week of vacation that’s all I need
Then I could work for you I’d go plant your seed

One more plate To get my fill
Tomorrow Lord I’ll do your will

I can’t get caught Lord What would I do?
Just one more time Then I’ll serve you

One more chance To make it right
This time Lord I won’t start the fight

One more time To say good-bye
A few more minutes Before they die

Jesus WON more Than we could ever crave
When he busted loose Out of that grave

Jesus WON over death and sin
So we could spend forever with him!

“How we thank God, who gives us victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ our Lord!” 1 Corinthians 15:57
Spring 2006 - bryan rotman

No comments: