Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Through The Eyes of My Child



Through the eyes of my child

The angels that I pray for to watch over my child at night
Do you think they just leave at the first crack of light?

They give us some room, but they stay near
In case of a wake-up or the shed of a tear

My daughter laughs and she giggles… but isn’t looking at me
Is there an angel in the room that I can not see?

Who does she wave too? Who does she see?
Is there an angel...standing next to me?

Is she closer to heaven because she hasn’t been here long?
Can she see the angels? Does she sing along?

Through the eyes of my child can I see God’s face?
The radiant smile of that little girl…Is that just a taste?


“For he orders his angels to protect you wherever you go” Psalm 91:11

Spring 2006 - bryan rotman

No comments: