Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pray for Reign


Pray For Reign

Dear God hear my plea
Am I living for you or am I living for me?

What you want me to do, what you want me to be
Is there time for your work and my family?

You gave me my own kids and you gave me a wife
Shouldn’t they be the most important people in my life

Are you tugging at my heart, is this you that I feel?
I’m scared to ask - I’m scared to kneel

The job that you gave me provides all that I need
Do you want me to leave that to go plant your seed?

Why didn’t you ask me when I was single and free?
Maybe you did but I wasn’t listening to thee

Which scenario makes me lean on you more?
A single man or a family of four?

Are you calling me or testing me, I do not know
Please reveal to me which way to go

I love God, Guns ,and the Great outdoors
I like hunting turkeys, deer, and even wild boars

I’m uneducated, I didn’t go to Calvin or Hope
Do I fit the Youth Pastor mold? I would have to say nope!

I like being just a leader, I’m in a comfortable spot
Why am I feeling confused? Why’s my heart in a knot?

I like where I am, I like what I do
Does this mean I’m not following you?

Is this where you want me to be or am I just blind?
Do you have something more fulfilling in mind?

My prayer to you is that you reign in my heart
Let your will be done - Let me do my part


“See to it that you obey God, the one who is speaking to you.“ Hebrews 12:25

“I know all the things that you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other.
But since you are like lukewarm water I will spit you out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:15,16


Spring 2006 -bryan rotman

There are many seats available, I will open the door for you, and I will guide you

2 comments:

Thundering hoofbeats said...

Bro, you blow my mind. I have never been involved in blogging before. Keep speaking what your hearts ears hear and speaking boldly. Call it what it is and ask the tough questions. God will provide wisdom, answers and blessings. No matter what you do don't stop doing what your doing. SEEK, SEEK, SEEK and you will find the desires of your heart.
Love your brother down in Cassopolis, MI - Thanks for the email notification.

Thundering hoofbeats said...

Bro, you blow my mind. I have never been involved in blogging before. Keep speaking what your hearts ears hear and speaking boldly. Call it what it is and ask the tough questions. God will provide wisdom, answers and blessings. No matter what you do don't stop doing what your doing. SEEK, SEEK, SEEK and you will find the desires of your heart.
Love your brother down in Cassopolis, MI - Thanks for the email notification.