Saturday, January 20, 2007

I Believe

I BELIEVE

I believe that Jesus is the son of GOD

I believe that Jesus willingly chose to leave a perfect heaven,
where everything was pure and angels worshiped him,
to come into this corrupt world we live in

I believe that Jesus came to earth to save me

I believe that Jesus died for my sins, past-present-and future sin

I believe that Jesus left my sin nailed to that tree

I believe that Jesus concurred sin and death,
and rose from the dead on the third day

I believe that Jesus breathed life into his spirit dwelling inside of me

I believe that Jesus lives inside of me

I believe that I still sin and will continue to sin,
and although I sin, I am forgiven

I believe this is the freedom I have in Jesus

I believe that because of this freedom in Jesus,
I don’t want to sin , but live for him

I believe that carrying around guilt or shame,
from a sin that is forgiven, is a trick of the devil

I believe that GOD takes care of his children, and he knows best

I believe that there is no way to payback Jesus

I believe that if I lose my life to Jesus, in him, I will find life

I believe that there is no freedom without total surrender

I believe that the things of this world will fail me

I believe that the people of this world will fail me

I believe that Jesus is the rock of the church

I believe that church is who you are, not somewhere you go

I believe that when my body dies, my spirit will go to be w/Jesus

I believe that Jesus came to simplify the way to heaven

I believe that I must love the Lord my God

I believe that I must Love, even if I don’t like, my neighbor

I believe that I can be a tool for Jesus

I believe Jesus speaks to me, when I make time to listen

I believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

bryan rotman 1/17/07

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

moving dude....
Thanks for sharing that - I'm convinced I should put my beliefs to words too, so that I know and can tell others.

Thanks for sharing! Keep up what you're doing - you rock.