Saturday, February 3, 2007

Fridaynight


Friday night @ the Lilley pad

Should I focus on end times? What’s going on in the middle east?
Should I spend my time worrying…watching for the sign of the beast?

Can everyone be a prophet? Does God have a word for us all?
Is there something wrong with me…If I can’t here the call?

The Bible is full of superstars…Men after God’s own heart
What about the average Joe’s…did they still do there part?

Jesus took twelve average guys…they went and changed the earth
What about the people they taught ? What was their worth?

What about those who love God…and struggle day to day?
What about those who are content…just following his way?

What if I live out Jesus…through my daily life
Can I show Jesus…through my happiness and strife?

I’ve never spoken in tongues…But I speak to God as a friend
I know I’m getting through because the answers he does send

One of my favorite ways to praise the Lord is through a good song
My voice isn’t good…but I still sing along

I’m just one of the choir My praises to God I bring
Just because I’m not the Director…doesn’t mean that I can’t sing

Gods made us each one different with a different job to do
God lay it on our hearts and minds…so we can live for you

“God has give each of us the ability to do certain things well. So if God has given you the ability
To prophesy, speak out when you have faith God is speaking through you. “ Romans 12:6

Spring 2006 -bryan rotman

No comments: